Friday, July 15, 2011

Gone Fishing...

I've been letting my beer blogging duties slip lately. I brewed three batches since my last post and I still have yet to record them here... an English Brown Porter, Amber Ale, and short boil Berliner Weisse. There, don't say you weren't informed. I also had a really interesting beer tasting on Sunday that involved some 'old goodies' - two bottles of Courage Russian Imperial Stout (forgot the dates, but both were bottled at the Tadcaster brewery), a Westvleteren 12 from 2004, and a few old bottles of mead. The Courage was pretty good - a tad soy saucey though still very complex - and the Westy did not disappoint as usual. Mead was good too.

So instead of posting a bunch of pictures that would have properly recorded all of this, I'll make it up with a few crummy pictures from my recent fishing trip. For those of you who like this type of thing, I landed (and released) eight medium-sized wild browns, all on a stonefly nymph.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. No spam please.